Live and Breathe Yoga is a beautiful, city-based studio – a place for exploring the style, traditions and benefits of Ashtanga yoga. Under the stewardship of teachers Allison, Harry and Melissa, you can learn the profound effects that yoga can have on your life and your body, join in a wonderful supportive community, and have fun along the way.
Our aim at Live and Breathe Yoga is to provide a sanctuary like space and a welcoming environment for those who wish to learn about and practice Ashtanga yoga.
- We have highly experienced and compassionate teachers who practice Ashtanga yoga and further their studies on a continuing basis, at KPJ Ashtanga Institute in Mysore, India.
- We have beginners courses, workshops, retreats and intensives on Ashtanga yoga and other health related topics as well as a regular yoga class timetable to support all our students learning and growth.
- We regularly host internationally renowned Ashtanga yoga teachers at the studio so that our students can have access to some of the best yoga teachers in the world.
- We have built a strong and tight knit ashtanga yoga community to allow students to learn from each other and meet other like-minded people.
- We support local not for profit Yoga Tools for Schools and regularly host fundraising events
We invite you to join us at Live and Breathe Yoga so that you too can benefit from the life transforming practice of Ashtanga yoga.