what do I bring/how do I prepare for class?
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one (we have a few in the studio for hire but as this style makes you sweat it is advised to bring your own mat for hygiene purposes.)
- Bring a small bath towel to use as a prop, some water for afterwards, and wear cool, easy-to-move-in clothes.
- No shoes required. Just clean, bare feet. Please leave your shoes on the stairs as you enter.
- It is advised to shower before class for hygiene and courtesy to others in the room.
- Please refrain from wearing strong smelling perfumes/colognes/aftershaves/deodorants as a consideration to those who have sensitivities.
- As you enter, introduce yourself to the teacher and discuss if you have any injuries or concerns.
- It’s best to arrive to class on an empty stomach and not to sip water throughout your practice but to rehydrate at the end.
- It’s also good to bring an open mind and enthusiasm!
- Please also check out our Getting Started page.